PCI Express Solutions
A new article about PCIe protocol analysis using Volksanalyzer is available.
(German for "people's analyzer") is a range of test and measurement tools, developed from Gleichmann Research in cooperation with German and Austrian universities. The purpose of the Volksanalyzer-program is to make expensive technologies affordable to the general engineer for their daily business.
The system is supplied with sets of IP from a range of IP providers including ARM. These IP blocks offer a modular set of functions which enables the user quickly and easily build a fully integrated bespoke system. Only certified macros are added to this library.
This certification includes the following:
- Availability of a demonstration design, which developers can use for reference
- Functional check of IP in standard configurations
- Availability of test pattern
- Linux driver
- Datasheet and description
- Testing PCB and board functionality during development and production
- Easy automation with Python scripts
- New option generates test program of its own volition
We offer a special PCI Express support
- IP based low cost analyzer for PCIex1 Gen1 and Gen2
- External hardware-based analyzer will follows 2012
- To understand the data stream and the protocol
- To simulate and analyze the PCI Express communication
- To work with the Analyzer and to debug your hardware
In addition we offer different Hardware Development Kits
numerousness IP functions and a complete SDK to develop, test and produce very fast, secure and cost effective the required target system.